Pages

Top 10 Over £10

26.8.14


I love a good beauty bargain as much as the next girl, but there is something so nice about treating yourself to a bit of luxury every now and then. Unfortunately I treat myself a lot more than I should and would often rather forego something necessary in favour of getting my hands on an expensive foundation- I'm trying to work on it, I promise!

I've compiled a little list of my favourite high end products, by no means is it in order nor is it an exhaustive list, but here is my Top 10 Over £10;

1)NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
2)Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
3) Benefit Box O' Powders
4) MAC Eyeshadow Palette
5) MAC Lipsticks in Crème Cup, Fanfare and Velvet Teddy
6) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle
7) MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural
8) Urban Decay Perversion Mascara (and Subversion Lash Primer!)
9) Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray
10) Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara.

For more details about why I love each of these, why not watch my newest video? 


No comments:

Post a Comment