Pages

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara and Subversion Lash Primer || Review

13.8.14



The last time I was excited for a mascara release was when Benefit released They're Real- unfortunately I was hugely disappointed. For me, it did nothing it was supposed to and it was a royal pain in the backside to remove, so when I heard Urban Decay were releasing a new mascara that was supposedly incredible I was sceptical to say the least. 

But after reading several rave reviews online, I decided to take the plunge and see whether Perversion worked any better for me. At £17, it's a tad more expensive than my beloved The Falsies, but so far I think it might be worth it. 

For a limited time, Perversion comes with a free sample of Subversion  lash primer. I've been using the two together for the past few days and I have to say, I'm impressed! There's something special in this blacker than black formula that makes it immune to clumping no matter how many coats you apply. And something else that makes it different to any other mascara I've tried is that you can easily reapply later in the day- not that you need to- so if you're the kind of person who likes a subtle lash during the day but wants to pump up the volume for the evening then you can easily add a couple of extra coats of this bad boy. I usually find that mascaras go a bit crispy and so make it nigh on impossible to add extra coats later in the day. 

Overall I am in love with this combination, the formula is creamy, it volumises and lengthens lashes and it's easy to remove. I'm not sure whether it's waterproof, but I'll be wearing it to see Les Miserables this Friday so I will edit this post once I find out ;)


2 comments:

  1. Defiantly adding these to my wish list, anything to give me bigger lashes!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go get it! Like I said for a limited time it comes with a sample of the primer and the two together are a dream! Plus I think the primer is going to last for a long time! xx

      Delete